Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not a movie list but a stuff list

So, top 100 movies would be somewhat boring to me in subject matter. Instead there will be a few chapters of 100 stuff to try and yada yada. To start, a Gameboy game!


Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

It's LoZLA's 16th birthday this year. I cannot think of a better original gameboy release. Selling almost 6 million copies worldwide the game has received amazing reviews since it's release in the states.

The world is large and dangerous, there are dungeons to explore, puzzles to solve, and mini-games to play. Hours of my road trips with family I was glued to the land of Koholint Island. The story was deep and engaging. There were hundreds of characters to meet and gear to find.

The best part of the game though, comes from its twist ending where you fight a multi-staged final boss and come to find that........

Blah, I won't ruin it for the rest of you...The list would be useless if I told you what happened at the end.

-ta

No comments:

Post a Comment